Listen while you read:

AVRO Baroque around the Clock
Non-stop barokmuziek
Free 256k audio stream

12.02.2010

Gaaaaaah why do you people like Sarah Palin so much?

I get it, you're mad at the establishment, so am I. But are you people really so blind? When liberal intellectuals refer to Sarah Palin as an idiot, I get it, you identify with her more because you don't consider yourself much of an intellectual elite. Yet, she really is in idiot. Really! She's actually an idiot! I'm not saying that because she's a "rogue" or a "maverick", I really mean it, she just so...ugh. I get that people are upset with the establishment and Sarah paints herself as being this "outsider" who can be a..."moma grizzly" but seriously she's really, really an idiot. And as for her being a "rogue" or "anti-establishment" she is incredible pro establishment. I mean, to the extent that she is aware of an establishment.

Seriously though, it scares me that her Alaskan reality TV show (It's a not a documentary), has actually succeeded in convincing ordinary low-income Americans that she's somehow one of them. And since they're angry with the way politics in general is being done by just about every elected official in our government, when they point out that she's an idiot, they take it as a code word to mean that she's an "outsider". But no...wake up people...she really is an idiot. And yes, she'll run in 2012, just you wait and see.

Guuuugh, I don't understand why people are so enamored with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be respectful with your comments.