Listen while you read:

AVRO Baroque around the Clock
Non-stop barokmuziek
Free 256k audio stream

5.17.2010

Ecumenical Patriarch Speaks out Against Oil Spill Disaster


I know this is old news, I've been busy lately.

Regarding the EP's speech, very good, go read it. I must however take issues with one of the comments:

Chill out, the blogger is a high official in an xian organization. These groups expect him to speak as he does of dietys, creators, supernatural creatures. He earned his position by speaking that way. His preaching earns money for his church. FYI, we atheists don't donate much to his church. He's preaching to the saved, not to skeptics. Chill out!!! 

I looked up xian in wikipedia, there are several definitions:
Xian may also refer to:
I'm assuming he thinks Eastern Orthodox are Daoists? Since we don't build aircraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be respectful with your comments.